Titan rack construction
Current-carrying rack components and contacts are produced of pure titan.
- Preferably for small components in large-scale production
- Medium rack size with a current demand of 1000 A per rack
- With patented special contacts also for widespread components
- For most anodizing processes suitable, except with fluoride-containing electrolytes and electrolytic dyeing
- for high currents TiCu-contacts with special struktured surfaces can be inserted
- No stripping after every run
- High density of equipping possible
- High diversity of contacting options
- Good handling
- Short charging time
- Less carry-over of electrolyte
- Longer durability (as a rule extending over several years by right construction)
- Good possibilities for repair work
In addition to established rack forms we are specialised to produce special racks for particularly demanding parts. We develope, prove and manufact prototypes to large-scale production according to your request.
The pictures below show special titanium racks with auxiliary kathodes and a special contacting option with changeover contact applications.